Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Temporary Answer for Misting Choice

So I did have minor plans to do a thing with misting similar to the thing I did with ferrings. That's fine that I didn't get to it. Especially since I'm pretty sure the choice is fairly easy for me.

There's pretty much one of two options: Steel or Pewter.
And I think I'm going to go with Pewter. It's just so much more useful in my everyday life. Plus I'm k of scared of heights (although I'm sure I would get over it if I was a Coinshot)

Being a Pewterarm does seem to be the most common choice when I ask people what kind of misting they would want to be, but for good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment