Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Scheduling Things

So I'm being set apart tomorrow morning. That'll be wild. I'm not fully ready, but no one really is. I think I'm ready to be made ready to be made ready, though, if that makes any sense. I'm going to write a whole bunch of small posts and schedule them because I can. Most of them will probably be this length and I don't know how many I'll write, but we'll see.




11:31pm update: I only got a few months of posts written (with a few being once every two weeks). That's okay, though. It's better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment