Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Temporary Final Answer for Ferring Choice

Written 11/2

So I never fully finished my ferring thing. There were some updates to some things I learned that I never wrote about. Mental Speed works slightly different than I thought it did (it does make you smarter, as well as giving you more time to think).

Regardless, if you asked me to choose one right now, I think I would choose Tin for senses. Which surprises me. I was originally going to say Bronze for wakefulness. But I think I'm going to go with Tin. Probably a lame choice in many people's eyes, but there you go.

Obviously that answer will probably change at some point in the future. It could even change tomorrow for all I know. But it's the one I'm going with.

No comments:

Post a Comment