Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Anime Pt 2 (finally)

Written 11/2

That title was written in June of 2017. Obviously I never did get around to actually making that second part to my post about anime.
I was going to write a whole bunch about tons of really good anime that I had watched. I'll just list a few good ones.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Your Lie in April
Erased
Mob Psycho 100
Ping Pong: The Anime
Haikyuu!!

All of those have my fullest recommendation. The original Fullmetal Alchemist is also very good.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, if you want something longer and more epic/action-oriented (it has 64 episodes).
Your Lie in April (my current favorite anime), if you want some romance and comedy and some other spoiler stuff. (22 episodes)
Erased, if you want a mystery with some thriller type stuff (12 episodes).
Mob Psycho 100, if you want awesomeness (I'm not sure how else to describe it write now). (25 episodes, with more to come)
Haikyuu!! if you want a really good sports anime (60 episodes (I think) with more to come)
Ping Pong: The Anime, if you want a really good sports anime that isn't actually all too too wrapped up in the sport itself and it's difficult to describe, but it's amazing (11 episodes)

Fullmetal Alchemist is a bit more violet than the other ones. So if you don't want any of that, then skip that one. (Mob Psycho isn't really violet, but it does have some action fight scenes that I could see some people consider to be violent).

At max, they only have a few seconds of inappropriate clothing. All of those anime are clean, imo.



There are several other anime, which I love, but I'm not going to recommend right now for one of two reasons:
1. The story will most likely never finish/get another season.
2. I watched it a while ago, so I can't guarantee that it's fully appropriate.


This post turned out to be longer than I intended it to be. Too bad it's about a topic that (out of the people who read my blog), only I really care about (Eric being the next closest). It would have probably been more fun for the reader(s), if it had been about a topic more pertinent to them, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment