Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Card (sadness)

Written 11/2
So we actually don't know where The Card is currently located. Which sucks.

If you don't know what The Card is let me briefly explain:
Joseph and I started playing through every Dominion suggested set (including expansions, of course), and we recorded every win on The Card. (Most of them were two player games, but some of them included any combination of Sarah, Ben, and Becky (although never all three at once)).

The Card is important. And we don't know where it is.

Luckily, Joseph thinks he remembers what the current set count is. He won every single Seaside suggested set (which is sad, because Seaside is my favorite expansion). We pretty much split the rest (obviously he went won some more sometimes, and I won some more other times, but overall they allegedly came out even).
We both know Joseph is ahead currently. Joseph believes he is up by exactly the number of suggested sets that exist in Seaside. He is up 6 games. The last game we recorded on The Card was the last suggested set from the expansion Adventures.

If we do not find The Card, when the time comes, we will probably just make another card, and assume that Joseph's memory is correct.


Oh, and apparently this is going to be published on December 1st. Happy Birthday Hannah!! Happy Birthday Tyler Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment