Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Filler

Written 11/2
You know, I had half-plans to make a blog post for each week. 104 blog posts isn't too too many, but at the same time it's a lot.
With there being so many, some are going to be fillers like this one. Or I'll have to settle for once every two weeks or something. We'll see.


Yesterday (December 7th) was my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!!

1 comment: