Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 29, 2019

My Favorite Brandon Sanderson Characters


 1.Kaladin   2.Spook  3.Sazed  4.Vin  5.Hoid  6.Wayne  7.Lopen  8.Dalinar  9.TenSoon  10.Elend  11.David  12.Ham  13.Rock  14.Kelsier  15.Shallan  16.Raoden  17.Marsh  18.Wax  19.Breeze  20.Joel  21.Zane  22.Pattern  23.Adolin  24.Hrathen  25.Sarene  26.Galladon  27.Gemmel 



Written 11/2

Okay, these words seem a little small for some reason? Maybe not. Anyway, that was from a list I had on my blog from forever ago. I made it into a draft post so I would have a copy of it. It is obviously out of date. I have not read the Stormlight Archive recently enough to do a remake justice, so I won't try. The top 5 is pretty accurate, though. Wayne is lower now. Wax is higher. Galladon is higher. Gemmel shouldn't even be on there. Raoden being higher than Hrathen and Hrathen being higher than Sarene is accurate, although how far up/back they are on the list, I'm not sure about. Tensoon is definitely up there. I'm not sure about the rest.


Happy almost New Years!


(NOTE: THIS IS AN OLD LIST AND IS NOT MY CURRENT OPINION)

No comments:

Post a Comment