Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, April 28, 2023

PerazzoBrothersGaming YouTube Channel

Joseph, Thomas, Ben, and I have been having a good time making random videos :)

Key focuses for us for our channel in no particular order:

1. Family Friendly (no cursing, no innuendos etc.)

2. Videos have to be tied to gaming in some form. (Any form of gaming is cool: Board Gaming, Video Gaming, Sports etc.)

3. Just have a good time! Don't stress out about it too much. There's more to this, but that's generally the idea.



Check out the channel here.

Check out my first (and most viewed) youtube short here.

Check out my first youtube video (on this channel, at least) here.

Check out our channel's most viewed youtube short here.


Quite frankly, our videos aren't the best production in the world, haha. But we're having fun, and I really do think we are getting better at it in general/are making better content as we go along.


Right now our content consists of:

-Videos of Shapez, Monument Valley, and Fall Guys gameplay

-Shorts of Joseph talking about random things while playing Marvel Snap in the background

-Shorts of random Super Smash Brother clips I get from tournaments

-Shorts made of clips from random parts of our videos

-Our first two videos which we made back during Christmas time which are board game reviews of Just One and Hand to Hand Wombat


We have many other projects in mind, which we're excited about.


We're having a fun time seeing a little growth in our channel, but the key we're focusing on is to not get enveloped in trying to grow our channel where we stop having fun/start worrying too much about everything etc. This falls under the concept of "Just have a good time!" that I mentioned above. But it can definitely be fun to try to make things better/try to get more views/subscribers etc. It's an interesting, sometimes difficult balance.

Feel free to subscribe! It'll help our little channel and make us happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment