Sunday, March 24, 2024

The Record

I did this in the past for a while and thought it was hilarious, and I've been wanting to do it again. Frankly, not sure why I ever stopped. Just had the idea to turn it into an ongoing/updating blog post.

This is "The Record". Any time I hear someone say, "For The Record...", I will do my best to make sure that it gets recorded in its proper place. Here. In The Record.

Note: The date shown is when I heard them request it being on the record, not when they originally asked for it to be on the record.

The Record

"For the record, I don't think I use the phrase, 'for the record' very often." ~Tyler B.
(Tyler right after learning about The Record) 
3/18/24

"For the record, I cannot consent to this." ~ Joseph G. 
(Joseph after Tyler requested that he constantly use the phrase "for the record" from now on)
3/18/24

"I pressed grab, let the record show." ~ Cory T.
(Cory after being grabbed by Chuck in Street Fighter 6)
3/30/24

"For the record, I think it's more fancy." ~ Me
(Me after my team made a guess on if a Yogurt Parfait is more or less fancy than what the other team said in a game of Wavelength)
4/7/24

"Just for the record, there is no mafia." ~ Drew Carey
(In Whose Line Is It Anyway. I was watching this.)
4/9/24

"Theo will be ripping those, let the record show." ~ Cory T.
(When commentating my SSBU set after I tried to do back throw into flair blitz as Charizard seen here. (Side note: The fact that I won that game is hilarious.))
4/21/24

"For the record, I don't think you should be doing that." ~ Beth P.
(Teasing me about this blog post -- can't tell if she's being serious regardless of the fact that she said she was teasing.)
4/21/24

No comments:

Post a Comment