Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas after opening edition

After opening your presents you quickly run over to your neighbors house to see what they got. (Of course you tell them what you got in the process.) Then you go to which ever house had the best gift and play with it. And you just go down the line playing whatever game you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment