Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, November 26, 2012

Floating: Remix

Why it is a remix is because I tried to post about this before but I failed so here you go:

I've always thought it would be possible to make yourself float by doing these steps: (If it doesn't work (and it probably doesn't) it would be a paradox.)

1.grab one of your feet with one of your hands
2.grab your other foot with your other hand
3.your floating
4.(optional step) Fall and start again

See what I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment