Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas early morning edition

In the early morning on Christmas day you want to wake up everyone. So first you wake up your mom and dad and tell them it's Christmas. Then you ask if you can wake up your bothers and sisters. Of course they respond no so you go through your stocking and see what treasures lay in there. Slowly your bothers and sisters wake up and you trade candy (and eat candy) from your stocking in till the last one in your family is awake. And finally, you get to open your presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment