Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Song

NOTE: I was younger when I wrote this so don't judge me and my horrible song writing. (The funny thing is I still remember the tune)

                                               I wanna be like a human

(verse) I live on a farm I have a friend chicken I talk to him like this bock bock rattle rattle bock bock bock


(verse) One day the farmer let me go so I said bye to chicken like this bock bock rattle rattle bock bock bock


(chorus) I met a human so now I wanna run like a human I wanna live like a human I wanna see like a human butt most of all I want to see chicken because I talk to him like this bock bock rattle rattle bock bock bock

No comments:

Post a Comment