Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sentence A day 2

I will post this every Wednesday. Each time it will have 7 more sentences than the last time. (I will write a sentence a day and show you every Wednesday) Also every once in a while I will edit the story.



My name is Robert James. I'm 12 years old. It is true that my eye colors change. One day it it blue the next it is brown. Every day I have a routine. 1.Wake up. 2.Write down what my eye color is. 3.Eat breakfast........ it goes on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment