Wednesday, November 1, 2017

History Movie and Lead

This movie kind of really sucks. (This is my other post I'm writing while watching the movie). Actually, now that I think about it, we're suppose to watch this movie for the next three days, so I'll have a lot of time to write about random stuff.

.9mm lead is my favorite. .8mm might be better, but I haven't tried it (if it exists in the first place (I'm assuming it does, but that it's just not very popular/they don't make common pencils with them)). I used to prefer thinner lead like .7 or .5, but now I'm really liking this .9 lead pencil (clarification point: I'm talking about mechanical pencils, not normal pencils. Because sized lead normal pencils is a thing? I think?). Don't know why, but all the lines and such feel so nice.

I really don't like this movie. At least the dresses and such are nice and remind me of the balls in Mistborn. That's the only thing I like in it so far. It's ok, I guess, but meh. Oh... and it just had a piano piece that I love for like 3 seconds. That was nice. (One of the pieces my mom likes to listen to, but I couldn't tell you which one). (The movie is about the Spanish-American War, in case you were wondering).

Yay! We're done for the day. So far there's only one character I like. The rest are rather annoying.


(Writing this part the day before it's going up. Scheduling this and the next post, and it feels really weird. I haven't scheduled posts in forever. Just thought I'd mention it. Putting this one to go up at 2:00am; it just sounded like a good time. Don't ask me why, I don't know either.)

No comments:

Post a Comment