Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

3 and a half turns and then back to the beginning except not

So this morning when I wanted to sit down and write a blog post, I was originally planning on tackling a complicated topic, but I decided I wanted some more levity.
I just attempted a few times to give a brief description of the topic, but I realized just how complex it was and how I would need to be extremely careful with how I word things. I don't know. I just want to be careful with it. It dealt with "Influencers". Or something something. That's all you'll get about that for now.

So. Levity (I may be using that word wrong, idk).
Minecraft.
It's quite possibly my favorite video game of all time. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate is the only game challenging it.


You know, change of plans, let's get back to that later maybe. Not sure yet.

It turns out I haven't posted all of my writings from NYLT yet. I still have three more posts ready to be put up from that. So those will come out soon. I only have fond memories of NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training) (except one story that's personal (reminder to those who know about it: It deals with someone taking a tumble)), but I remembered writing those when I was bored or uninterested. The classes were fairly useless. I didn't really learn much. But at the same time I learned a lot? I'm not sure.
I loved NYLT, regardless.
I should probably reread those writings to help me remember exactly what I was feeling.

Is what actually happened or what we remember happening more important?
Because, theoretically, even if I was super uninterested in a lot of what was happening at the camp, the fact that I remember loving it and I remember all the awesome parts is pretty important. Those parts where I really didn't care don't matter to me now.

I've just decided to title my posts from now on without worrying about being slightly deceiving or not accurately representing what exactly is in the post. Titles are hard (as I've talked about many times in the past), so I'm giving myself the liberty to do weird things with them.
For example, this post's title refers to the fact that the topic changed 3 and a half times (It was going to be a complicated topic --> Minecraft --> NYLT --> What we remember --> Talking about titles (talking about what we remember counts as a half of a turn because I say so (plus it still dealt with the previous topic of NYLT))) and then it will be back to Minecraft except not because I decided I didn't want to talk about it over typed words.
To fulfill the title it's back to Minecraft except not:

I'm really excited to make some more memories in Minecraft. Minecraft is the game with the most memories, for me.
I was going to talk all about such and such things dealing with Minecraft, but it's something, I feel, is so much better communicated over the medium of voice. Communicating it over typed words doesn't feel quite right, so I'm not going to.


No comments:

Post a Comment