Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Yanny vs Laurel; End of NYLT Writings


Next day: So, my Yanny vs. Laurel story because obviously that's still relevant and not at all not cared about anymore. I first was introduced to it by a WheezyWaiter video (Link?). At some point he plays the audio clip back to back. The first time he played the audio clip I distinctly heard "Yanny", and I'm like "Yeah, that's definitely 'Yanny'". But then, a couple seconds later he played the audio clip again and I clearly heard "Laurel". I thought, "Holy crap, there's no way that's the same audio clip." I went back to relisten to both and heard Laurel both times and it was crazy. A little later I listened to the audio clip again. When I focused and thought about hearing Yanny, I heard Yanny. When I focused and thought about hearing Laurel, I heard Laurel.
I'm basically at the point where I exclusively hear Laurel, now, though. It's weird. I'll have to look up the dress thing
8
and report on that because I forget which I see.
It's so annoying how much food we have to eat. I was stuffed yesterday after dinner and now I'm super hungry.
Saying something is indescribable has always been funny to me because you're describing it by saying it's indescribable.
Later: I'm semi-running into writer's block right now. I mean, I suppose that makes sesne since I've just been writing a while bunch. I really want to type this all up already. I (mostly) haven't reread any of the stuff I've written, so it'll be interesting to read it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment