Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, May 26, 2019

MWAHAHAHAHA (Ben's post)

So my cousin Ben made this forever ago. He never finished, but I thought I would publish what was done. If at any point in the future he wants to finish, I'll allow him to. So here's his uncompleted post:



So Alex told me that I could do Whatever I Want so here we go Ben reporting on a few things today is Your boy Thomas's birthday, Rogger Feders's birthday, there was a smash announcement today and a new twenty one pilot song so Yea?, but instead I am going to write about the twenty one best songs (not including twenty one pilots). One of the first songs I thought of was all star by smash mouth this song is so good not just because it is a meme but it has nostalgia to anyone that watched the Digimon movie, The second song that came to mind was the Mii theme because it is a nice calm music and it has a great beat and reminds me of good times in theater class.the third song is The Kim possible theme song It is one of the best TV Theme song ever it has so much energy and makes you want love your life to the fullest. Number four is the greatest Television theme song which is Duck Tales theme I actually watched a video on why this song is so good it is because of the rhythmic slides and the daring adventures it talks about. The fifth song is A Tribe Called Red Electric pow wow it is dub step Native American music and the best description of it is an energy drink in a song. The sixth song is John Denver Leaving On A Jet Plane It is not the most emotional song but it still brings some feelings and it just sounds so good and is my personal favorite of the John Denver's music.The seventh song is Chicago Hard To Say I'm Sorry I'm trying to figure out why this song is so good but it is kind of like the the Mii theme where it is hard know why it is good but it just is so good. The eighth song is Toto Africa this song is good because it goes dododododo dololdolodolo. Number nine is Hank Greens I Know the reason this song is so good because it only has ten words which makes it so simple and complex at the same time.The tenth song is the disatance by cake

No comments:

Post a Comment