Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, May 3, 2019

New Songs From (New) Places

I mean, they're not really new places, that's why I put the parentheses (and it goes along with the title of "I like (the idea of) you", so it's cool that way). They're just not twenty one pilots who is the band I typically talk about.

Half alive is coming out with a new song at some point. It's called Runaway, I believe. "Arrow" is fairly new, so I'll mention that one.
Tessa Violet just released "I like (the idea of) you", which I've had on repeat this morning. Gosh dang it, I like this song.
Bastille is releasing their third studio album soon. "Joy" (the more recent song out of the two) and "Quarter Past Midnight" are both part of it. Some of the songs will be explicit in this album, fyi.
AJR just released a new album, Neotheater. Some of the songs are explicit in this album, fyi.

I've also been listening to a lot of Billie Eilish, but her music isn't new, just new to me.


I'm consistently surprised by the amount of sounds in the world. Fresh music just continues to be made.

My favorite twenty one pilots list is almost done, I promise.


I'm camping today and I'm excited, even if I'm not really sure what I'm going to do since I won't be fishing (like a lot of other people will be).


I'm heckin' excited about everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment