Friday, November 3, 2017

Guest Writers

Finally figured out how to publish stuff as myself and such. A while back I saw that you could invite people to edit your blog, but it never worked until now. So I invited myself. Except depending on who clicked 'make new post' and such changes things, so I don't know how it all works exactly. But, point being, I'm using my normal email (not my parents) and I'm typing this directly into the blog making web browser thingy. So that's useful.
The whole idea that you could invite other people to post on your blog is a cool idea to me. I don't know if I'm going to do anything with it, but it's there.
It's like that one time on Eric's blog when he wanted to go to bed, but hadn't posted a blog post yet. So I took over for that day and wrote a blog post for him. It was super cool. You can check it out here.

Posted that almost a year ago. 10 months (roughly). The changes in some of my basic writing is pretty cool to notice. I used the word 'anyways', and now I only use anyway. Still used parenthesis in parenthesis. But, most importantly, I used a tilda ('tilde' still seems wrong, so I'm sticking with this spelling for forever). Good job me.
(Side note: writing parts of this while watching the history movie; the sub hasn't kicked me off my chromebook yet, so this is what I'm doing, while half paying attention to the movie. We'll see how long that lasts. (Turned out to last the whole block. Cool.)) The movie is actually getting slightly better.

Oh, Happy Birthday to myself, I suppose. I didn't mention my birthday after it happened, only before (Oh, except the ice cream, I suppose, but I don't think I mentioned anything else really). Normally I have a birthday post, I think? Anyway, I'll talk about it briefly here:
Did as planned and just hung out doing nothing. It was nice. Did some homework.
Got Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Stardew Valley. Haven't used either yet (I guess I did play Stardew Valley for half an hour or so, but didn't get very far at all (Thomas and Ben have played it a decent amount, so it hasn't been unused at all. I'll get time to play some more sometime)). I was going to get Blurryface, but we know we have a copy running around somewhere, so we held off. If we can't find it soon, however, I'll get it as a late birthday present. (We already have and know where Vessel is, or else I would get Vessel instead).
The movie is getting significantly better.

No comments:

Post a Comment