Monday, November 20, 2017

Titles' Names and OSTATUMSBWBJF,IDK

Key:
OSTATUMSBWBJF,IDK: Other Stuff That Actually Takes Up More Space But Was Basically Just Filler, I Don't Know

It's surprising how often I come in writing a blog post about no specific topic, but by the end I get a general topic. I always name my posts after I create them, because I rarely have any idea where I'm going with these things. I kind of just go for it. We'll see if anything comes up this time.

I didn't really have anything else to do, so I decided to write this. I'll probably go back to Stardew Valley after I write this, though. I played a decent amount earlier, but I don't want to play too too much in one day or else I feel lame, so I've been doing other stuff. The game is really quite good. I'm growing all the blueberries right now! (and by that I mean, like, 39 (which is a lot, granted (well, a lot for my point in the game, at least)))

Thanksgiving this week! And then a month later it's Reuel's birthday!! (Oh, and Christmas, I suppose). ((I'm not sure why I feel it necessary to clarify that I'm joking here. I am super excited for Christmas (and Reuel's birthday. I don't really know why; I just like to make a big deal out of it)))

That's actually about all I want to write. I'm getting no inspiration to write anything more. So this is all I'm posting, I guess. The post doesn't really have a purpose, but it doesn't need one. Allowing me to just type something is purpose all its own.

(Turns out the title was the most interesting thing about this blog post. Funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment