Thursday, November 16, 2017

(Fun) Things I Need to Do

Still don't remember what I was going to talk about last time, so whatever, I guess.
Don't really feel like talking about Ashes right now either, so I'll just talk about other stuff.
I changed my Change in Lists List to a List format, so I can keep all the changes, but it will only show a few at a time. Just a random note.

Reading Plans (in order): Oathbringer, Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, Mistborn: Secret History, Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell, Sixth of Dusk, The Hope of Elantris, The Eleventh Metal, The Burning Bridge.
And then other stuff, I just don't have an order for them. Snapshot, Legion, Legion 2, Alcatraz 5, Glass Castle, and Slaughterhouse-Five will come after in some order. I'll figure it out and update you later.
Clarification: I have already read Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, Bands of Mourning, and The Eleventh Metal. The Burning Bridge is the second book in the Ranger's Apprentice series.

I've got a lot of reading ahead of me, but I'm ok with that. Oh, and somewhere in there is Anthem because I might be using it for a book report. I've already read it and annotated it a ridiculous amount for AP English last year, but I love it enough to go through it yet again. It just sounded like a good idea.
For my 3rd and final book report I'm going to use Mistborn, I think. Sounds like a good idea.

Some time in between that list I'll revamp my Favorite Books list, and then I'll update it more after finishing the other books.

Other things I need/want to do (only counting activities that are individual (and only counting things I actually want to do, not things like look at colleges and such)):
Rewatch a couple of my favorite anime/Watch a couple others. I'll come around to those eventually; it's near the bottom of my list of things to do.
Play Stardew Valley.
Play Skyrim.
Play Civ V.
Play Fire Emblem: Fates.
Finish Breath of the Wild.
Play Majora's Mask.
Play Ocrina of Time.
Play Snake Pass.
Play Geometric Game thinsofdinskofjdklsfjkds (EDIT: I forgot to replace the random letters with the actual name, but now I'm too lazy to get the Switch and see what's it's called)
Flippin' get the NAT to work (once that's done: Play Splatoon 2)
Play Ashes.
Play other board games, of course.
Listen to music.
Continue to write blog posts.
Play tennis.
Do other stuff with my life that I want to do sometime.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment