Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Minor Post about Ashes

Currently in AP Stats. The next few days in class we're just preparing for the test and doing project stuff, both of which I have little motivation to do. They're not that important right now, so I'm not concerned.
Going to relisten to the most recent podcast by The Main Action. It's downloading on my phone right now, so after it finishes I'll start listening to that. It might be a little difficult to listen and type at the same time, but I'll probably be fine.
Speaking of which, I'm finally getting back into Ashes, and it makes me happy. I love the game, and I missed the community greatly. Deck building is basically as much fun as playing the game itself, which is great because that's often the only thing I have time for. I haven't yet played a game with any of the new cards, but hopefully will very soon. I think I've figured out the deck I'm going to use for my first deck. It looks really good. Granted, I don't know much of the meta anymore so I'm ignorant in a lot of places, but I think it should be good. We'll see.
I feel like there was something else I was going to talk about. I could talk more about Ashes, but nah.
This works for now, I guess. I'll post another something soon, probably. I'll either just ramble more about Ashes and stuff that very few of you understand anything about, or go back to the thing that I'm currently forgetting about, but was originally planning on talking about.

Oh, and this looks like it will be Posted as Alexander Perazzo. The first post to do so. That's cool, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment