Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wrote this in a video in Video Production

    Acting like I’m typing an important paper while writing this. Jefrey had some problems with stuffs, so he needed to refilm everything, and this time I’m going to be his talent. I don’t really like being talent, but I’m getting more used to it after doing Bleed Green News (Watching myself do talent is the worst. I know that theoretically I did alright, but I feel so cringy and awful when watching the BGN, and meh), and after allegedly being sealed in to do talent for Skills this year. I might talk about that in a different post. I’m still going to avoid the music video dancing like the plague, though. Probably. I don't think I'm that much out of my shell.
    That means I’m typing this on a google docs first, which means I have paragraph indents, which are always a nice thing. I’m also doing some Calc on the side. I’m going to continue to type this even though I don’t know what’s going on. I just need to continue typing stuff, so it looks like I’m doing something in this video. You might actually be able to read this in the video, which would be cool. Especially since I love it when videos have those random things that you can pause on, and it’s absolute gibberish. Newspapers are a prime example of this. You can put whatever Easter eggs in a newspaper as you desire. It’s pretty great.

 Writing this right before I post: Yeah, I guess I'm just going to post this as is, idk. Sounds good, I guess. If I want to type about something different, I'll just make a new post.

1 comment:

  1. Leverage. Leverage, paused newspapers. Those are the best.

    Also, Prison Break. You pause on a newspaper in Prison Break, and it seems alright, but then you realize that it's actually fairly nonsensical, and the copy starts repeating itself after a few paragraphs, and it's the only newspaper article in any newspaper in the whole show.

    ReplyDelete