Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, August 3, 2018

30 Days of TØP in a Couple Days Pt 2

16. Song I wished was played on the radio.
I don't know all the songs that are played on the radio since I don't listen to the radio a whole bunch, but I guess Migraine simply because it's my favorite.

17. Least favorite song?
House of Gold

18. Have you seen them live?
No :( But it's not like I've tried too hard to do so. I know a couple people who have. And I have in one of my dreams.

19. Which rap verse is my favorite?
The Holding On To You rap I mentioned yesterday.

20. Favorite chorus?
I have no idea

21. Favorite album?
Regional at Best

22. Least favorite album?
Blurryface

23. Most emotional album?
Self-Titled

24. Own any of the albums?
All that are accessible. So, Vessel and Blurryface

25. Song I want them to cover?
Something by Bastille simply because they're my second favorite artist

26. Song you listen to the most?
Probably The Pantaloon

27. Own any merch?
Nope, because I rarely wear any clothing with words/pictures on them. That's an entirely different discussion

28. Favorite Lyrics?
That Holding On To You rap

29. Truce or Goner?
Goner

30. Ode to Sleep or Heavydirtysoul?
Ode to Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment