Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, August 13, 2018

Pens (NYLT)

Note: Some of these seem to be referring to older things I wrote. (Probably) none of us have read the older NYLT readings recently, so it's a little weird. Anyway, here's the next section from NYLT:



5
My pen runs dry at random times, which is annoying. I just mess with it and it starts writing again, though. Writing with a pen is so much more satisfying than a pencil. I wish I had a better pen than a ballpoint. I feel like I would invest into a really nice pen, but I would be super afraid of losing it. Maybe I should invest into a great pen, but not necessarily a fantastic one. But, like, also, when do I even use a pen? I feel like the only times I do is 1. Official documents 2. When I'm writing something for myself, such as this or a journal or whatever 3. I feel like there was something else, but I'm writing #3 a little later and I forgot.
I just realized/figured out that the back of these Fast Glass papers are entirely blank, so that's convenient. I should be good. I'm glad I've been numbering the pages because it might get a little confusing without them. I've already written quite a bit. I already said this, but I'm curious on how this'll be when in typed form. And I'm curious on how much more I'll write over the course of this week.
6
See/ like right then. My arm was on my arm rest and a spider semi-crawled onto my hand and I just calmly got it off and killed it. But I actually think that's because I was tired and so I just didn't react, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment