Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Variety of Things

Welp, the song came out officially. It's just so different. I'm still adjusting.

Also, the Smash Direct was pretty hype. I want that game. But you already knew that.

I've been playing some League of Legends recently, which has been a good time. I'm actually pretty good, which makes me happy.

I've also been reading Planet Mercenary role-playing game handbook. I really want to do a campaign of it. It seems super cool. RPG's in general are super cool. The system seems really fluid and nice. Hopefully, if I do end up running a campaign, it can run well and be enjoyable.

Eric talked about this in his blog post. We finished Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 yesterday! It was pretty awesome. I liked it less than both SeaFall and Season 1 for me, though. Which wasn't all too unexpected. We got 706 points and delivered the cure (I don't know if saying we delivered the cure counts as spoilers or not, but whatever), which was in the second highest category, so I would say we did pretty well. I'm happy with our result.

Ben is writing up a guest post, so we'll see how that turns out. I might have to go through and correct some things, but maybe I should just leave it in its natural state. It's an interesting guest post because he doesn't have a blog of his own. So he's basically just writing his first ever blog post.

Tennis Try-Outs are this Saturday. The season is officially starting and I'm excited. I feel like I've been playing very well and if I can keep my head then it's going to be interesting to see who I can beat this year. We have a new team in our division this year (North Valley), so it's going to be super interesting to play against brand new players. I want to preform well. And I know I can, if I play like I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment