Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, August 2, 2018

30 Days of TØP in a Couple Days Pt 1

I found this thing on this thing and I went, "Sure, why not", so I'm doing it. All of the answers/questions deal with TØP, hence the title. Some of the answers may not correspond with my list because my list is semi-outdated

1. Favorite Song
Migraine

2. First song I heard
I have no idea since Hannah listened to them before I got into them, so I was exposed to songs, but I have no idea which one was first. I feel like my earliest memory is of A Car, A Torch, A Death. The ringing noise of the song stuck with me.

3. Last song I listened to
Taken by Sleep, although I shut it off quickly for personal reasons

4. Are you a fan?
Yes? I am confused by the intent of this question. Anyone who actually does this is probably a fan.

5. Favorite song off Blurryface
Not Today

6. Favorite song off Vessel
Migraine

7. Favorite song off Regional at Best
Kitchen Sink

8. Favorite song off Self-Titled
Friend, Please

9. Favorite song off No Phun Intended
Blasphemy

10. Underrated song?
The Pantaloon? I'm not quite sure

11. Overrated song?
House of Gold
I love the song and I've been liking it more recently and it may climb up the ranks (when I get to redoing those), but I still think people like it too much. Ex. Ben and Thomas have it in their top 5/10

12. Song that has the most meaning to me?
This question is brutal. I feel like Holding On To You? Simply because of that one rap that's my favorite rap of all time and it means so much to me
"Remember the moment
You know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment,
Before you know it, time is slowing
And it's frozen still,
And the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life,
It probably happens at night,
Right?

Fight it,
Take the pain, ignite it,
Tie a noose around your mind
Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it
To a tree. Tell it, "You belong to me.
This ain't a noose, this is a leash.
And I have news for you: you must obey me."

13. Do you know when Tyler's birthday is?
Yes, December 1st.

14. Do you know when Josh's birthday is?
I'm pretty sure it's in June. The 27th? 17th?
I looked it up and it's on June 18th, so I was close. I got the month right, at least.

15. Favorite TØP cover?
Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment