Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, August 17, 2018

Learning Levitate

Eric and I sat down with one of the "Learn to rap Levitate" videos and started the process of learning the whole rap. We got the first part down pretty well, so now we need to start expanding onto other parts of the rap. I'm excited for when we have the whole thing down.

I think minigolf is freaking awesome. I've been watching a lot of Vlogbrothers recently, and in one of their videos Hank and John were playing minigolf and I'm like, "Man, minigolf is freaking awesome. I wanna play some minigolf right now." And that was the moment I realized that I think minigolf is freaking awesome.

Fun Fact of the Day: This is my 300th published blog post. It feels like so little. But at the same time I'm proud of how much stuff I've been able to write over the years.

Hannah and Kaellen got married two days ago!! I'm happy for them. I suppose I could make a separate blog post about them getting married like I did for Ryan. I don't know, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment