Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Healing Hands

I haven't been feeling motivated to make blog posts for various different reasons lately. And that's okay, I guess?
If I find it a burden to sit down a create a blog post then I will not do so. That is not the point of these.
I have been wanting to make blog posts, however. Which is one major step towards motivation.

Healing Hands
Target player gains 4 life.
Draw a card.

That's a random Magic card that's in front of me. Cycle (referring to the 'draw a card' part) is pretty good in battle card games such as Magic.

That was completely random and not needed, but that's okay.
I was going to try and tie the title of the card into the topic somehow, but I couldn't really think of anything, so that's how it came out.

I guess I'll just make the title of the blog post "Healing Hands" since I have no better ideas.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment