Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Leaked Track List, Leaked Song

So, the twenty one pilots new album's tracklist has been leaked and I guessed it correctly! There are exactly 14 songs *party popper emoji*
There are a couple song names that look particularly interesting. The Hype being one. Pet Cheetah being my favorite. All the others are really interesting and it gets me even more excited than I have been to listen to the rest of the album.

I have yet to listen to the entirety of Levitate, the new leaked song. I have listened to about a minute of it (which is actually about half the length of the song) and I'm really really excited to listen to the rest of it. It sounds so different. In a good refreshing way. I don't even know. Ugh, I want them to officially release it before I listen to it, though.

Happy Birthday Thomas! And I suppose Roger Federer too!

I'll (hopefully) talk about the Smash Direct after it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment