Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A l l t h e l e t t e r s h a v e s p a c e s !

I c h a l l e n g e y o u t o r e a d t h i s w h o l e t h i n g . B u t h e r e ' s t h e t r i c k , r e a d i t w i t h p e r f e c t f l u e n c y . O f c o u r s e w h e n I s a y p e r f e c t f l u e n c y I m e a n w i t h a s m u c h f l u e n c y a s y o u h a v e . A r e t h e s p a c e s m e s s i n g y o u u p ? T h e y a r e n ' t m e s s i n g m e u p p r o b a b l y b e c a u s e I k n o w a l l t h e w o r d s . A f t e r y o u ' r e a d t h i s l o o k o v e r t h i s p o s t i t l o o k s r e a l l y w e i r d . ( y o u p r o b a b l y a l r e a d y d i d t h a t t h o u g h . ) I 'd j u s t l i k e t o s a y b e f o r e I p u t t h i s p a r t I r e a d i t o v e r a n d t h r o u g h o u t t h e w h o l e t h i n g i t s o u n d e d l i k e a p e r s o n w i t h a g o l f b a l l i n h i s m o u t h .

B y t h e w a y I g o t M e g a M i n d a n d 1 . 3 p o u n d s o f g u m m y . L a t e r I w i l l g e t a g a m e o f m y c h o i c e .

No comments:

Post a Comment