Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's Me Birthday!

Yeah it's my birthday. All I have to do is go to school and then party it up! I'll post about what I got for my birthday tomorrow.

Note: I forgot to finish Other Eyes so here is the second part. How it hurts? I think it is because I try to visualize what they are seeing and then remind my self what it really looks like when your in first person. I don't know you try it your self and see if it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment