Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, October 12, 2012

C a n b lind people type?

I just did "A l l t h e w o r d s h a v e s p a c e s" and when I began this post by instinct I put spaces between some of the letters. Any way while I was doing that post I thought to my self can blind people learn how to type. I guess it is possible but what do they do, do they let some one else type for them. Probably not. Do they have special keyboards to help them. I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I knew someone in college who was blind and had a special typewriter. He could set it to type braille for other blind people to read or set it to type regular print for sighted people.

    ReplyDelete