Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, October 18, 2012

P.S.

What does P.S. mean? P.S. I'm serious I'm not sure if even a single person in my city knows what it means. P.S.S. And even if somebody does, tell me why you can and another S to it to make a P.S. to a P.S. P.S.S.S. Do you know what it means?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do. Do you want me to tell you or did you just want to know if someone knew ;)

    ReplyDelete