Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It hurts

In a couple of my posts (which might not be posted yet) I said "It hurts to do......" Now the Question is what hurts and how. Could it be my brain even though nothing touched it? But if it wasn't what else could it be? I don't think it could be my feet or my arms. Because nothing has touch it. So, if it my brain then what type of pain is it? Are there even different types of pain? I don't know.


P.S.: Sorry I didn't post yesterday nor this morning there is a post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment