Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, October 5, 2012

Scariest dream I've ever had

(I'm going to tell you like I would if I were speaking.)
The scariest dream I ever had was when my sister was a cat collector and she got a donation of a stranded cat. The cat was big and puffy. But the cat kinda went rabid and started biting everybody. That night it transformed into a super sickly green zombie. For some weird reason we let it go. It then touched my sister and she became a zombie. Suddenly I was at school with a whole bunch of zombies chasing me. I figured out how to make a zombie become human again. You take out your taser that is in the back of your pocket and tase (how do you spell that) them in the back. They fall down and at night time become humans again. So, I was running and I saw my friend I told him everything. We try to make them humans. It wasn't working so we ran to our playground and I told everybody to take out there tasers. They responded "We don't have tasers." I told them it was in there back pocket and they responded by saying "O.K." Then we all went for the zombies I ran in first and got touched. Thankfully my friend tased (how do you spell this to) me. Finally we got all the zombies and everyone that was a zombie became human again. But the cat ran away. Then when I was about to fall asleep I heard pounding on the door. I opened it up and there was a pig standing just like a zombie with the Jokers smile on it. I immediately slammed the door and got help when we got back it was gone. Then day after day the same thing happened in-tell (including all the zombies.) I got an ax and when the pig knocked on the door I sliced it's head off. It may not be scary to you when I told you my dream but remember when you're having a dream it feels like real life.

1 comment: