Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Writing Advice: Sentence a day

A good way to write a book is to do a sentence a day. Unless of course your like me and just have to get your ideas all out at once. This also helps if you don't know what to write about. you just jot down a sentence a day and slowly but surely build your book. Just say "Oh! Now I want my main character to do this." This way you don't have to pressure your self to write a whole bunch. Later on when you got more used to writing you can drop this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment