Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In one of my books

In one of my books I'm going to write there is going to be a creature called a jackalackal. A jackalackal is a fire shape shifter. When I say fire shape shifter I mean a shape shifter that is constantly on fire. Of course being on fire has it's advantages and disadvantages. One of the advantages is that it can set things on fire and has a fiery punch. The disadvantage is that it is not good for trying to hide form someone. I mean let's say you are trying to hide from a shepherded so you become a sheep. It won't really help because there you are in a crowd of sheep and you are the only one on fire. One last thing I'd like to say is that when the jackalackal transforms into something it gets the power of the thing. As in if it turns into a T-rex he will have the strength of a T-rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment