Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Deep Breath Except Not Really

I've tried writing something, but I didn't like it any of the times, but basically: I thought I would get to relax, but nope. I still have tons of homework and such.

Isle of Dogs was super amazing, so that's good.

Finally watched Cars 3 on Netflix. It was pretty decent.
Also finally watched Kubo and the Two Strings. It was amazing.

I seriously felt like I had tons more to talk about, but I kind of kept those two things that I was going to talk about super brief, so I don't really have tons more to talk about.

Oh, I could mention that the theory dates for the end of the twenty one pilots hiatus were incorrect, so who knows how long we'll have to wait before we get it. I feel like I want it so much to the point where I have no idea how I'll react when it actually happens. It's kind of like I don't think it will every happen anymore which means that when it does I'll probably freak out whole bunches.


Basically this post comes down to: AAAHH, school

No comments:

Post a Comment