Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Carcosa (again), and Awesome Week Plans

I know that Eric already mentioned this when he mentioned how I mentioned it, but that I didn’t mention it late enough, so he mentioned it plus mentioning the fact that I mentioned a different thing that I did done mention, butttt, Signs of Carcosa! (Half way through that sentence I just kind of wanted to see how many times I could use the word ‘mention’)

Tomorrow the adapter comes and we get to watch Infinity War. Friday Signs of Carcosa comes and we get to stare at it until Saturday, plus we get to play more Splatoon 2 (hopefully). And Saturday we get to play Pandemic and Eldritch Horror. I’m excited. I don’t know if the way I phrased any of that made it seem that way, but, yeah.

I have two finals next week. I’m definitely not excited for that.

I’ll make sure to report tomorrow on adapter stuff and Infinity War.

No comments:

Post a Comment