Thursday, April 12, 2018

twenty one pilots's capitalization

So, just a short post that I'm scheduling, so that way you have more content while I'm away. I guess. Not that it really matters because it's not like a youtube channel where consistent posts are, like, abnormally important. But, yay!! Posts!

So, I think that the capitalization of twenty one pilots might be era based. During Vessel, it was basically always with no caps (the way I do it). During Blurryface, people seem to capitalize it if they want to and it doesn't really matter, no one really calls anyone out or anything. I wonder if it will matter during the next era.

Aka: The capitalization doesn't really matter, but it still may be slightly more correct to not capitalize (so I'm going to continue doing that plus it's basically habit at this point), but if you prefer to capitalize it, that's perfectly acceptable.

I think.

Yep. (I continue to have great endings, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment