Monday, April 9, 2018

Quick Feelings on Showers

I mentioned it in that one post, so I'm finally going to post about it.
Showers are annoying. Often. But other times they are extremely nice.
I hate the constant nagging of the fact that I should take a shower just about every day. I find the amount of them annoying. Like eating. We have to eat so much food. All of the time. But in shower's case, it's more about the time that it takes to do so. With eating, I do it anyway. There's typically a time set apart each day that is dedicated to eating something. That's fine (even if it feels like it's a lot of eating). But for showers that time doesn't exist. I have to make time out of my day in order to shower. I sometimes find myself approaching bed time and then discovering that I still have yet to take a shower. It's annoying, especially when I have lots of other things I need to be doing.

But, they can also be really enjoyable when I do have the time. Middle of a Saturday or Sunday is the typically example of this. I decide I want to take a shower. So I go take a shower. But I can just sit there and enjoy the warmth and the cleanliness. When I need to be doing 5, 10, or 20 other things, I get in and get out and it's annoying that I had to spend time doing that in the first place. But when I can just take the moment to relax, then it's enjoyable.

It's also really nice in the morning (once again, when I have time. With Seminary I don't really have that option unless I want to wake up even earlier, so I typically take showers at night) to start off your day with nice water. If I'm even in the mood, cold (or at least not warm) water is a nice option. (I'm not sure if he still does this, but I know Ryan always likes to take cold showers)

I never really know how to end blog posts. I'm typically just like "Yep." or something like that, but eh. Maybe I could start reviewing my blog posts at the end of each blog post or something like that. Give my brief thoughts about the blog post as a whole at the end of it. Kind of like what I did in the previous post about how I didn't really feel motivated to talk about the subject. Sure, let's try for at least this one since I'm in the mood.

This blog post I think is a nice quicker read type dealio. Just a little thing to learn something about me, but nothing to impressive or intriguing. Doesn't have too much of my writing personality. For example, it doesn't have any parenthesis in parenthesis, but that doesn't make the blog post bad. I like it overall. I'm glad I made it and that I'm posting it. Introduced some interesting topics about things that I seem to constantly need to be doing, which could open the doorway for other posts, so that's nice. Since it's quick and isn't too important, I don't feel the need to read it over, so that's also nice. I like this end review type part. I think it's a fun random twist that's here for no real reason, but it's something that doesn't really need a reason to exist in the first place.

(Not writing this in class, I scheduled it)

No comments:

Post a Comment