Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Adapters, Pandemics, Horrors, Legacies, Monies

(The word 'monies' looks so weird)

Welp, I bought another ethernet adapter that will be arriving in a couple days. I really hope this one works. The other one didn’t have a return policy and since it didn’t work that kind of sucked. I know this one will connect to the Switch (the other one didn’t at all), but the question is if it will increase the NAT type. I really really hope it does.

We got Pandemic Legacy: Season 2, as Eric mentioned in his post. I’m excited. I’m excited for Saturday. I just wish that I had more money to get more games. Specifically Eldritch Horror expansions. For some reason that game has been giving me a kick as of recently, and I want to play it more with some new content. (So, the story goes: Eric and I have played 7 or so games of Eldritch as of the past week or so. We’ve lost all but one of them. Yep. We’re apparently trash at that game.)
Speaking of Eldritch Horror giving me a kick recently, I need to update my board game list soon. Normally I’ve been updating lists on the same day that I post something (and I may or may not do that today with the board game list), but I should probably just start doing them on off days too to make it simpler on myself.

I want to play all the legacy games. Gloomhaven is a legacy game? I didn’t know that until the other day. Risk Legacy, Charterstone, Gloomhaven, maybe even replay Pandemic Season 1 or SeaFall.
In order to do that, money is required. (and other things, such as people to play with, but) Which means I want a job. I’m way too busy to get one now, but right as summer starts I’ll get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment