Monday, April 30, 2018

International TableTop Day Plus Updated Board Game List

I was kind of dying by the end of it, but other than that International TableTop Day was awesome. Did the same thing that we did last time. We woke up at midnight the day of and play all the way through the entire day for a total of 24 hours.

The other time we had several new games (you can read my report of the 2015 International TableTop Day here), which was exciting and kept the day fresh. This year we only had Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 and Signs of Carcosa (which isn't even a full game; just an expansion), but that ended up being fine.

Eric and I pretty boss at Pandemic Season 2, as Eric mention in his post here (might as well plug all the posts). The only games we've lost thus far were with 0 rationing (which means we don't get any cool useful cards in our deck). But, man, did we lose those games. Like, we got crushed. There was nothing we could do. I'm excited to keep playing. We played 6 games, one of those being the prologue.

We played some Avalon. Those games were kind of ridiculous.

Played some Dominion. I'm starting to like Prosperity a lot less now-a-days, which is interesting.

I remade my Fav. Board Game list! I cut out slips of paper with names of all the games and ordered them without reference to my old list (although that doesn't keep me from remembering where some games were place), so I could try to be unbiased. Here's the old list for reference (both mine and yours) (it's collapsed for space reasons):
1. Caverna, Viticulture, SeaFall, Dominion, 5. Pandemic Legacy, Summoner Wars, Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn, 7 Wonders, Hearthstone, 10. Imhotep, Istanbul, Alhambra, Dead of Winter, The Castles of Burgundy, 15. Agricola, Chess, Village, Magic: The Gathering, My Village, 20. 7 Wonders: Duel, astles of Mad King Ludwig, Terra Mystica, Small World, Fresco, 25. Codenames: Pictures, Telestrations, Treasure Hunter, Eldritch Horror, Tzolk'in, 30. Settlers of Catan, Oltre Mare, Five Tribes, Pandemic, Mice and Mystics, 35. Heroscape, Timeline, Ticket to Ride: Europe, Steampunk Rally, Dixit, 40. Citadels, Zooloretto, Love Letter, King of Toyko, Kingdom Builder, 45. Kingsburg

No comments:

Post a Comment