Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, June 29, 2018

Holy Cuss, A Leak

Getting back to camp posts some other time. They won't necessarily be back to back at all.

So, there's been a twenty one pilots leak. You can check out gingersheep's video about it here. There are other great videos about it, but I really like gingersheep and I want to support him, so I'm only sharing his video.

I don't really think that my mind has really quite grasped the concept of a new twenty one pilots album. I've been thinking about it for, like, a long long while now, but I don't think I've actually gotten my head around it.
I might have said this in the past but, I've never been around for the release of a new twenty one pilots album. I've never experienced it. I don't know what it's like to sit down with new music from my favorite artists ever and listen to it.
I was exposed to twenty one pilots through my sister (big thanks for that Hannah) back in the Vessel era, but I didn't listen to them actively. I heard songs from Self-Titled, Vessel and probably RAB too. I remember when they released their new album Hannah was super excited and forced me to listen to a few of the new songs. She was jamming out and I was sitting there. She said something about how "I don't really know the songs yet, so that's why I'm not jamming out" (which makes sense; you don't just start rocking out to a brand new song you've never heard (unless it's in a different language or something, idk. Maybe that's just my experience)). I have a couple other twenty one pilots specific memories, but I can talk about them some other time. A little after that was when I started getting into them and Hannah started moving on to other bands.
Whole point of that story being: I got into twenty one pilots right after blurryface was released. I didn't get to experience the release of blurryface as a fan.

But soon I will get to experience the release of a new album and I'm so excited. You already knew I was excited, but still. Gotta say it at least 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment