Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ok, ok, ok, ok

It's not going to happen, but if it does I'll flippidy the flip out. I just had the thought of twenty one pilots coming back during the middle of this week and then I get back home and learn that they did and I would be so happy. Too bad the chances of that are so slim. Today might be the day I'm coming back home (referring to the 'today' of the day that this goes up)? I'm not sure. It might be tomorrow (referring to the 24th of June).

No comments:

Post a Comment