Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wanting to do all the Things (Pt 1?)

There are so many things I want to do. Like, the Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn rulebook is sitting right next to me and it really makes me want to get back into the competitive scene, or at least play games online with decks of my creation. To deck build again. To join the community again. All the things. It would be awesome. There are so many new cards out that I haven't tried out at all. It would just take a lot of time. Everything takes a lot of time.
I want to watch anime and play board games and play video games and read books and write books and get another job and so many other things that I'm just going to stop listing them.
It's wonderful, but also horrible on how much stuff I want to do. It's definitely better than having no stuff I want to do; that's for sure.

I also want to sleep, so I think I'm going to go do that now. I have no idea if I'm actually ending with this or if I'll come back and write more. I'll probably write more. If there's more stuff beneath this paragraph, that means I wrote more. If there's not and this is the final sentence, that means I didn't.

There is definitely more on this topic to talk about. A large off-branch that deals with it, as well. I'll make those separate posts some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment