Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Wrote Lots of Stuff at NYLT, but not Posting it yet

I finally typed up all the stuff that I wrote while at camp, but I'm planning on splitting it into different posts and fixing it up before posting any of it, so that'll take more time. I'm tired of that project now, though, so that's why I'm moving on to this post, whatever it may turn out to be.

Eric is up at Scout Camp for the next 5 weeks, which means a lot less board game playing to go around. Still need to finish Pandemic Legacy: Season 2. We've been doing super well, but I'm still kind of worried that we won't be able to do that one thing you need to do near the end (using vague terms on purpose to make a spoiler-free environment). 

Currently rocking out to different remixes of Mii Channel Theme music because why the heck not; it's good stuff.

A few things from NYLT:
"Yeet!" ~Everyone except Joanna
"Shalom, my froiend." ~Gabe  (not sure how to spell the way he said 'friend')
"Don't T-pose next to the lake while singing the Halo theme or else you'll fall in." ~Xavier (he speaks from experience)
*insert beat of Salvation Army into your heads progressively getting louder while someone who actually knows the lyrics starts singing them*
*insert basically the entirety of Bohemian Rhapsody into your heads*

No comments:

Post a Comment