Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, June 10, 2018

73 Things About Me

Am I a morning or a night person? I can be both. Sometimes I stay up way later than I should, which sides with being a night person. But I can also wake up early without too much trouble and I enjoy it. So Idk.
Am I afraid of the dark? Not really. Used to be, though.
Am I an introvert or extrovert? Introvert.
Am I double jointed? In my right thumb, I think?
Right or left handed: Right
Tidy or messy person: Messy, but not so messy that I can't be productive. I keep my messiness under control.
Am I on time or late to things? On time.
Ticklish: Probably? I definitely was in the past, but I haven't been tickled recently so it could have changed.
Can I curl my tongue? Yes, in several ways.
Can I ice skate? Poorly.
Can I wiggle my ears? Yes.
Cookies, Cake, or Donuts: Donuts then cookies then cake. Cake is overrated. I'm also in the club that cookies are overrated, but cake is most definitely overrated.
Have I ever participated in a talent show? Not that I'm aware of
Do you like school? Sometimes. I enjoy the social aspect. I enjoy learning. But boy does it suck a lot of the time.
Do I believe in ghosts? Only the holy one.
Do I bite my nails? No.
Do I consider myself a good cook? I'm good enough to be content with my cooking ability.
Do I enjoy dancing? Depends on the scenario, but overall, yes. I am an introvert, so if it's too social of a situation, dancing would probably make me uncomfortable. But even then, I sometimes enjoy dancing.
Do I enjoy DIY crafts? I've never really tried them, but I feel like I would.
Do I forgive easily: Yes.
Nickname: Alex. P-razz. Theodore. Zander. Al (Joseph called me this sometimes). Probably a couple others I'm missing.
Allergies: None
Phobias: I feel like I have some, but I don't have time right now to think about it super hard.
Pets: I have none, but I love pets and will probably get them in the future.
Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister.
Dogs or Cats: I love both, but if forced to choose, I would pick cats. Although I think I'm slightly allergic to them. Semi-itchy throat. Some cats don't make this happen, but others do.
Mac or PC: Probably PC, although I don't have much data.
Beach or Mountains: Mountains? Idk.
Bath or Shower: Shower
Languages? I can understand basic spanish, although I can't speak it.
Do I still watch cartoons? Not often, but yes. If anime counts then when I have time, yes.
Do I play any sports? Tennis. Did Track and Field for one year.
Does my name have a special meaning? Not that I'm aware of.
Have I been to a concert? Nope.
Do I enjoy camping? Yep.
Have I skipped class? Around finals week when we're doing nothing important, I have, yes. I was excused by my parents, but I still think it counts as skipping.
Have you won something? Yes.
Have I ever worn braces? Nope.
How am I feeling right now? Pretty good, but tired.
Height: 5' 8"
If I could live anywhere, where would it be? This is too hard of a question to answer right now.
What did I last eat? Corn.
What did I want to be when I was younger? Artist.
Typical Friday night: Depends on the time of year.
Foods I won't eat: Some fish. Probably something else. Foods against the Word of Wisdom, of course.
Bucket list item: Buy a bag of milk (Ryan came up with this bucket list item originally, so I give him the credit)
Item I can't live without: Water, Food. I don't think that's what this question is going for, but whatever.
Movie I have watched repeatably: The Giver, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Ender's Game
Apple or Android: No preference.
What should I be doing right now? Sleeping.
One goal this year: Finish my Eagle Scout
Pet peeve: Uneducated people talking about something I'm passionate about
Last song I listened to: March to the Sea non-lyrical version.
Most expensive item of clothing: Shoes, probably.
Can't leave house without: Phone
Dream car: An expensive one so I can sell it.
Favorite animal: Monkey
Favorite book: Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
Favorite color: Blue. Typically of the darker variety.
Favorite dessert: Ice Cream. Pretty sure Ice Cream is just the best food.
Favorite drink: Water and milk. Apple juice and Orange juice are also wonderful. When I think about it Orange juice might be my favorite? I'm not sure, milk and water are just awesome.
Favorite food: Pizza, I guess. But that's probably not true if I think about it more.
Favorite gadget: Nintendo Switch, if phones and computers don't count.
Favorite movie: The Giver
Favorite restaurant: Don't have one.
Favorite sandwich: Spicy Italian footlong from Subway with the toppings of my choice
Favorite season: Fall. Autumn. I should use the word Autumn more. It's cool.
Favorite series: The Mistborn series
Favorite snack: Cereal
Favorite sport to watch: Basketball, but tennis is pretty hype too.
Favorite breakfast food: Cereal?
Lucky number: 27
Favorite fictional character: Kaladin Stormblessed. Spook is a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment